Before you begin drafting your will, please ponder on the below questions:
- Believe mere drafting/writing your will would suffice to
ensure transfer of assets to your loved ones?
- Think the probate process would be enough to transfer the
title in the name of intended recipients?
- Think you can rely on the manner of your ownership and
nomination pattern of your assets without re-assessing it in
context to your wishes in the will?
- Have faith that all your paperwork in reference to your real
estate is in order to ensure hassle free transmission with
- Have confidence in your recipients to be capable of
manoeuvring the regulatory system in a seamless and timely
manner to get the titles of assets updated as per your will?
- Think you can be certain that your recipients have the
complete know-how of all details pertaining to your estate
to ensure zero transmission loss?
- Consider will drafting as a one-time exercise and should not
Will Planning at Sanctum
It is essential to have a 360°approach to will-planning to ensure seamless succession of your assets to your loved ones.